Everything seems to be going in motion, liked I hoped. I was hoping and wishing;wondering where I would receive funds. As alot of people know, money is tight, so we have to pinch and save to get by. I'm registered under that category as of today!! :) I have a job! I won't go into details but I'm dipping and dabbing trying to earn more money. In the most weird and perfectly legal ways. I have registered for bar tending school!!! This is really happening, I'm so excited about this!
Now with that almost out of the way, (still making payments towards school); I can march up to CCBC Essex enroll and take my placement test with assistance in financial aid. Everything hopefully will go well if i stay on it. I'm very content right now, then after all is said and done I can work on my image. Gyaru or Lolita?
No comments:
Post a Comment