All the records of life show where we are heading or we can surprise ourselves with our own failure or success. Lets try our best at whatever we do and become happy.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Just like evrybody else
When things look as if they will fall apart and we dash certain hopes and dreams to avoid a crash, we realize they could have stayed. The crash was either just a bump you barely saw, or a epic movie explosion-but they were worth something. Every little thing we hope or think about might add up in our lives to a colossal waste of time, but they are still beautiful! Each hope, wish, aspiration, prayer, dream, desire, and fear lead to the paths we want or do not.
We all want to live a good life with food in our bellies, and fewer things to worry about then when we started out. It seems the more we think the more complicated it gets, and when we think less the more hardships we should've spent time thinking about end up in a guerilla warfare. Leaving you barely surviving and confused of the brutal attack, life is complicated but I want to enjoy it while I can.
I making this blog so I can at least go through some stages in my life and have a record of them. I want all the happy and miserable moments, from me: having a good time out on the town or depressed with nothing to cling to. I'm going to buy things, experiment with looks, people, share music and my interest.
Thanks if you care, and if you don't still have a nice day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent. Very well written and I love the wording to this the details and references you connect the ideas with are great.
ReplyDelete